Upcoming workshop: Evolution of an Athlete – Pivot and Change by tapping into your Best Self.
Saturday, April 15th at 9 am
Hartland Movement Center. ( 592 W N Shore Dr, Hartland, WI 53029)
Register Here: Evolution of an Athlete Workshop
The most powerful thing you can do as an athlete and human is to have a rich connection to your purpose and values. As we transition through the different identities and roles that we play in life, having a foundational understanding of who we are and what is important to us will be our superpower to handle any challenge that comes our way.
We are more than a sport; we are more than our identity as an athlete. What makes us special are the qualities that we bring to everything we do.
- Identify your unique attributes.
- Identify your top values and how they direct your purpose and goals in sports and life.
- Finding your center – this is your superpower.
- Learn practices to bring you back to your center to create calm and focus on what is important.
- How to deal with transition and change with determination and agility.
Inner Freedom! Freedom to choose, freedom to pivot, freedom to let go of the old and embrace and get curious/energized by the new.
FREE for HMC members
$5 for non-members
All proceeds from the event go to Fluffy Dog Rescue.