Live Yoga Class every Wednesday at 9 am via Zoom!
April 17, 2020
I will be offering a weekly LIVE Zoom Yoga class on Wednesdays at 9 am CT. This will be a 60 min ALL Levels Practice. I am very thankful to be of service and offer Yoga classes that are a valuable mind/body practice and, I know that all of you are looking for ways to be of service to others as well. These LIVE Zoom classes will be donation-based, and all payments will be given to the Hunger Task Force to help feed hungry families in our community in these desperate times. The steps to sign up are below.
If you can’t make the 9 am class, don’t worry, it will be recorded and emailed to you so that you can download them for your own Online Class Library. You can then rewatch and PRACTICE ANYTIME!
How to Book a Yoga Session Via Zoom
- Email: Ccope@wi.rr.com or Text: #414-659-1866 – Cheri directly to sign up.
- Cheri will send you the Zoom link to join the class on the day before.
- A donation-based payment can be made to Cheri’s Venmo @Cheri-Cope (remember the dash) or send a check to N57 W30614 Stevens Rd. Hartland, WI 53029. All donations will be given to the Hunger Task Force.
- You do not need to be in the class “Live” to do it; you can sign up, and Cheri will email you the recording after the class to do the session on your own time.
- Be ready to start promptly at 9 am on Wednesdays by clicking on the Zoom invite link from your email. Have your mat rolled out and your pros handy!
I will also continue to link a shorter online Yoga video once per week. These classes have ranged from a 40 min Fun Flow to a 20 min Core-specific practice. This week is a 25 min stretchy practice. Reminder, these classes are only viewed through a link sent through my newsletter Fridays. If you like the practice, you can save it in your bookmarks bar for future reference. If you have any questions, please contact me, we are all figuring out how to navigate these systems. 😉
Stretchy Flow – A shorter yoga practice for when you are feeling tight and stiff. An all-levels class to have you gain flexibility and mobility throughout the body.
If you do not receive my newsletter yet and would like to subscribe, please be sure to provide your email address in the pop-up or on my contact page here on my website.