My Survival List of Resources and Ideas
March 27, 2020
I have found myself engaged in these activities and reading/participating in the resources below. They have been so helpful! I use them to focus on what is important and work on my self-development and honing skills with the extra time that I have.
Please share with me your ideas and resources and I may share them in next week’s newsletter.
- Get Outside! Run, bike, hike.
- Movement – Visit my YouTube Channel for Yoga/Meditations. *Please subscribe to my newsletter list so you can receive upcoming classes viewed Free only via the links I will send to you each week. Also, favorite studios are most likely offering online classes, including CodaYoga!
- Breathwork – Visit www.Mindful.org.
- 10% Happier Conoravirus Survival Guide. This is a free offering of talks and meditations by some of the most respected Meditation/Mindfulness teachers. This is excellent!
- Oprah and Deepak Chopra are in the middle of a 21-day Meditation called “Hope in Uncertain Times”. You can still sign up, this is free as well.
- Connect with Friends and Family – FaceTime or Zoom.
- Communication with Family within your Home– What are your each of your intentions for the day? Goals and expectations?
- Create Structure with your day and week
- Limit triggers, such as media and other things that produce instability with your emotions. This requires us to pause and be mindful of what these triggers are!
- Uplifting movies and books: Favs: Outlander and Self-Made on Netflix, Comedians Jim Gaffigan and Sabastian Maniscalco (specials on Netflix and daily funny updates on YouTube).
- And of course Music!! Visit my friend Keith Pulvermacher’s Facebook page to find out when his next Live from his home will be.